BJHG Velcro Pant - Darkwear, Warcore Shop - X
Buy 1 Get 1 Free 🎁 | Free Shipping All Orders ✈️
Techwear-X

BJHG Velcro Pant

Regular price $82.00 $0.00 | Save $-82.00 (Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 230): divided by 0% off)
/

🚛 Free Shipping Now

Product Details

BJHG Darkwear/Techwear Velcro Pant

The zippered feet and the Velcro shell are the biggest design highlights of the BJHG Velcro Pant. At the same time, the best composite fabrics are selected to achieve a smooth touch, and the LOGO highlights the brand recognition.

  • 2022 Latest Design
  • Best Techwear Style Pants
  • The double placket design on the front panel highlights the layering of the trousers
  • Drawstring pants with a strong silhouette
  • Zippered cuffs for more indentation upon request
  • Emphasize the practicality and functionality of pants 

techwear size chart

Product Pricing

List of Components of Pricing

The selling price of the product needs to take into account the costs behind each item. At present, the various costs of product pricing on our website are mainly composed of the following five costs:

Purchasing Cost (because we want to provide the most cost-effective products, we decided to set the ratio at 45%)

Logistics Cost (the cost of the beginning and end of the logistics, about 27%)

Labour Cost (As the name suggests, we currently have three team members, accounting for 5% of the cost)

Cost of Return and Exchange (generally, the cost of return and business in the clothing industry accounts for 8%)

Other Costs (such as website maintenance, transaction fees, equipment purchase fees, etc., accounting for 5% of the cost)

The above five costs are the components of various costs. All costs add up to 90%, and the remaining 10% is profit.

To learn more, check out our Product Pricing.

Shipping

We provide two express delivery methods; various express delivery times and costs are different.

Shipping MethodsFeesShipping Time
Standard Shipping$515-21 Days
Expedited Shipping$107-14 Days

Shipping Time = Order Processing Time + Transportation Time

Shipping Country

We currently only support delivery to the following countries:

US
CA
UK
DE
FR
AT

Return & Refund

Welcome to shop at techwear-x, we pursue the most perfect techwear shopping experience.

Regarding refunds:

If you submit a refund request before the order is shipped, we will refund the full amount within 24 hours.

If your order is in transit, the refund cannot be completed temporarily. Please wait patiently for the techwear you selected to arrive in your hands before contacting customer service for a refund.

Regarding returns:

If you request a return for objective reasons (incorrect size/color error), please contact customer service within 30 days of receiving the product for return. Note: The product must not affect secondary sales.

BJHG Velcro Pant

BJHG BRAND

BE JUST HARLY GOOD

As Long as You're Not Comfortable, Alwalys Trying, Forget About the Immediate Gains and Losses, Don't Regret Challenging, yourself life Will Give You the Perfect Result.

VIEW COLLECTION

Recently Viewed Products

You can stop autoplay, increase/decrease aniamtion speed and number of grid to show and products from store admin.

What are you looking for?

Your cart