What is Emo Pants?
Emo Pants are skinny pants with an exaggerated dark style that embody the spirit of independence.
What is Emo Style?
EMO is actually the abbreviation of "emotional", which is an indie rock style. EMO has been called the style most likely to set off a frenzy after Grunge. Compared with today's, the early EMO is very independent spirit.
There are some characteristics from the clothing style:
- The clothes should not be too loose, and do not wear hip-hop clothes.
- The pants are mainly skinny and narrow-leg jeans (black and blue are better).
- The belt should have a metal sheet.
- He always looks like he hasn't slept well
- The keychain is on the waist (casual).
- Do not carry schoolbags in class.
- Black canvas shoes or sneakers.
- The core of EMO is emotions, so just follow your own preferences.
- The core of EMO is thrift, and generally do not go to specialty stores, unless there are discounts and bargains, going to the mall to buy clothes is the first choice for EMO.
- Ear studs, lip studs, and light makeup are all for beauty or at will (male/female).
- The main color is a combination of black and hot pink.
- Clothing is generally striped or plaid (trousers and scarves/scarves).